Hello and welcome

 Hello and welcome to the Fantasy Community!!!!!


I am the Head Dracula 'Kratos' @Iambeastofhell and I reside in the depths of the Dracula's lair! aka my lair

For those who don't know who we are, we are and amazing community at wattpad. 

I am the Head Dracula 'Kratos' @Iambeastofhell and I reside in the depths of the Dracula's lair! aka my lair.

My chief, the head ambassador, the ferocious @QUINN_B15 protects the lair with me.

All the creatures of the dark, the vampires , the warlocks, the werewolves, the magicians are welcome wholeheartedly.

Join the forces of dark, comrades, lets rule the world. MUAHAHAHAH.

Ahm, now being sirius...serious,

Any type of books can be entered, not necessarily fantasy books.

This community has:-💥💥💥💥💥💥

1) A book club(read for read)

2)A cover shop

3)A beta reader section

4) The dungeon awards(now open!!)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEDUSA Magazine issue#1

The Nearly Headless Magazine

The dungeon awards